On your iPhone, click on Settings
Scroll down in the list to find and click on Passwords & Accounts
Scroll down in the ACCOUNTS list and click Add Account. It is at the bottom of the list, above Fetch New Data.
Click Add Mail Account
In the New Account screen, enter your information in the appropriate boxes.
- Name – this is what will appear on the recipients screen with your message
- Email – your full email address, all in lower case
- Password – your password. Copy and paste from an email or note to be sure you have it right.
- Description – something to differentiate it from your other accounts on your phone
Now, log in to your account via WEBMAIL by going to www.yourdomain.com\webmail
When you see the image below, most people should click the option on the left. If that doesn’t work, try again and click the other option.
In the top right corner, click your email address to activate the drop down menu, then click Configure Mail Client.
The information on this page needs to be added in the correct spaces on your phone.
With IMAP selected at top (#1), confirm your email address is correct (#2). I recommend copying and pasting it into the username blocks below (#4 and #7).
On your phone, under INCOMING MAIL SERVER enter:
- Your incoming mail server info in Host Name (#3) * copy from your webmail portal, not the graphic above
- your email address in user name (#4)
- Your password (#5). Copy and paste from an email or note to be sure you have it right.
Under OUTGOING MAIL SERVER enter:
- Your incoming mail server info in Host Name (#6) * copy from your webmail portal, not the graphic above
- your email address in user name (#7)
- Your password (#8). Copy and paste from an email or note to be sure you have it right.
Click Next (top right, #9).
Click Save (top right)
Assuming you don’t get an error, your setup is complete. If you do get an error, confirm your email address, user name, password and host name configuration has no typos.
Go into your Mail app
Check for your new mail. If you are NOT in the All Inboxes view, you can click < Mailboxes at the top of the screen to view all your mailboxes. Click on the mailbox you want to view specifically or click All Inboxes to see all your messages on one screen.